Anyway this is a post long overdue, But for some reason I got the motivation to go on with this blog post because since then I've been wanting to go back to the place I've been dreaming since I've become a kpop fan but that dream finally, FINALLY!! happened last November 2014 when I had a 6 day trip to Korea *kisses kpop fangirl holy land*.
I wont go to the bits and pieces of our trip but i'll just be posting some pictures of the places we've visited.
First of all this is the view outside our hostel.

The Gyeongbukgong Palace and the guards

The Bukchon Village



And look at what we found at the village

Nami Island is a must. Such a breathtaking scenery



Ofc you can't go to Korea without trying their food. [screams at the tteokbokki]

Where a Kpop fangirl, should never ever miss. Went to the SMtown Stardium shop in Myeondong and at Viva Polo, which is btw so far from Seoul.



I tried, i really tried but these are all the clothes i got. Channeling my inner fashion blogger skills i'm sharing some of my ootd too, but not really.

In conclusion, South Korea is such a beautiful place. It's a place I would badly want to visit again because to be honest a 6 day trip is not enough to tour the whole place, specially if you are a fangirl with so much needs to satisfy. [oh we all know what am I talking about *grins at you all*]
It's February 12, 2015 exactly 10:17am PH standard time as I'm writing this very part, I still have so much pent up emotions I needed to let go but reality strikes a Biology book is staring at me asking for some attention so I promise I'll finish this post when I have the time but for now....
It's time, annyeong.
[a badly written blogpost no time to re-read]














In conclusion, South Korea is such a beautiful place. It's a place I would badly want to visit again because to be honest a 6 day trip is not enough to tour the whole place, specially if you are a fangirl with so much needs to satisfy. [oh we all know what am I talking about *grins at you all*]
It's February 12, 2015 exactly 10:17am PH standard time as I'm writing this very part, I still have so much pent up emotions I needed to let go but reality strikes a Biology book is staring at me asking for some attention so I promise I'll finish this post when I have the time but for now....
It's time, annyeong.

0 comments:
Post a Comment